A Naval Officer takes a long strange trip to the Desert.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Let them eat cake.


Hey gang,
I hope everyone has a safe and quiet 9/11.
We're doing pretty well around here. Today was quiet, most days are...
The guys at the dining hall made us this masterpiece. It must have taken them a hell of a long time, too. Judging from the rest of the food, that is, because dinner sucked.
I hear that ABC sacrificed their first amendment rights to the DNC and edited their little "Docu-drama". What a shame.
Someone needs to write me back and tell me what they thought of it. I'm anxious to hear some opinion on the matter.
It's late and I want to get to a movie, so I'm going to cut it short.
I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL day!
-Jason

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walton and Johnson this morning were talking about it. One of them watched it and the other one flipped back and forth. But they said that even through it was edited you still got the message. I did not watch it but after listening to them I wish I had. But on the other hand it probably would have pissed me off. I'm such a Clinton fan!

What movie did you see?

Mom

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI again. Hmmm, that's all I have to say about it all. Nothing prolific(spelling) or educated, just Hmm and I'm glad to see that you are still you.....

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home