A Naval Officer takes a long strange trip to the Desert.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Here's a goody to play with in the office...

Hey Gang,
Lets see, it's Sunday night, it's close to 9pm and I just got home from work. It was actually a pretty interesting week. We moved to an awesome new office outside of the palace. It's a lot closer to my boss,(bummer) but we have a HUGE Persian rug in a cozy office that's actually a very comfortable place to work. Probably the nicest office I've ever worked in.
I also managed to have two or three very good workouts this week, and got a good point of contact for a unit out here that will allow me to take tests for a couple of computer certifications that I want. I think I'm going to shoot to get two certs under my belt by christmas.

I don't know where this link came from, one of my buddies sent it to me. Our office record is
26.6 seconds. I don't hold it, by the way. I actually work during the work day...

http://www.107.peugeot.co.uk/peugeot.swf

Have fun.
-Jason

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dammit it all to hell!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Jason Deitering said...

You crashed, huh?
Ha Ha!!

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Several times!

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, do the words: CRASH, BOOM, and SMASH have any meaning for you?? Needless to say, I won't take up Valet parking as a part time job...lol..
GEEZ. Of course we all know it is not about being a woman driver...RIGHT???
I can see I am gonna go buggy trying to even get this damned thing parked period. After 5 crashes, I figured it was time to get ready for work.....

Hugs,
Peg

3:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

14.3 BABY!

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, I managed in 21.6! So much for women being bad drivers!

2:08 PM  
Blogger obgirl042 said...

I'm posting this game (penguin baseball) in an upcoming entry on our blog, but thought I'd pass this one along to you too. Just another fun time killer (fun being a very relative term here). I've enjoyed reading your blog!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/penguinswing.html
Colleen

8:48 PM  
Blogger Jason Deitering said...

Yeah, I think Bryce is definately full of shit.
Bryce, you do realize that there are four rounds, and the composite score at the end is the one you report?
At the end of the game, hit shift+PrintScrn, then paste the screen shot in a word file and send it to me.
-Jason

3:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well at least me and mom are bad drivers together.
what would elmer say about his driving challenged love child? We shall consult dad and will be back with his answer...

Love,
Elmerette

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home