A Naval Officer takes a long strange trip to the Desert.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Only have a minute or two...

I have been busier than usual lately, because my superiors all suck, and are going out of the their way to use me as a grief mop. You see, we've had a change of Generals, so naturally, the O-6's are loosing their freaking minds! And, also quite naturally, taking it out on me.
I've been hanging in there, after all, Mardi Gras is just a few weeks away.
I have moved into serious depression-management mode, which isn't nearly as difficult as it sounds, it just requires more afternoon naps.
Anyway, I had to force myself to get caught up on all the emails I owe to my loved ones.
(And you know who you are.)
I know I promised a cool photo in this post, but it's been more boring than usual, so I got nothing...
I can make one promise though, if Hillary happens to show up at the embassy, you won't see any pictures of it here.
Scouts honor.

Be well.
-J

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

See you in a few weeks! When do you get in?

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home