A Naval Officer takes a long strange trip to the Desert.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

"Short timer" doesn't even begin to describe me.

I was sitting in my very last departmental review meeting today, and a word suddenly popped into my head. I have never heard it used before, so I checked my dictionary and guess what, it doesn't exist in the English language. Until now. I would love some help coming up with a good, complete, definition. All ideas are welcome.
The word is: BUREAUCROTARD
For your clarification(as well as my own mental health), I will use it in a sentence.
"Major Parsons has been talking for about his stupid project nonstop for over twenty minutes straight. That man sure is a bureaucrotard!"
Once more for good measure:
"Major Prescod couldn't possibly brown nose any harder, and that insipid, bureaucrotard Lieutenant Colonel just can't get enough of it!"
By this time it should be fairly obvious that I hate departmental review meetings. These bastards can go for over two hours at a shot. Today, thank God, was my last one!
As I sat there, flipping slides on the power point and listening to these idiots, I realized how much I missed my friends. So when I was done, I went back to my office and started sending out a whole bunch of emails to old friends. I really do miss my friends...all of them. Every damn one of them. Especially my friends "Scotch", and "Xbox". But trust me, we'll be getting reacquainted again real soon.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a combination of Bureaucratic Retard, or Retarded Bureaucrat, or Bastard Bureaucrat or Bureaucratic Bastard. To mean: One in position of power that inflicts great pain upon others with their senseless dribble that can drone on for hours.

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this blog! And all the people who participate in it.

Mom

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So does your friend scotch answer your e mails or are you just dreaming?

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mom isn't friends with your friend "Scotch."

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home