A Naval Officer takes a long strange trip to the Desert.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Hey Gang,
I am in need of some musical advice.
The playlist on my ipod is getting a little tired, and I need some fresh tunes.
I am open to any and all ideas.

This is what the playlist looks like now:
U2 "Vertigo"
Elvis Presley "A little less conversation"
Madonna "Ray of Light"
Peter Gabriel "Solsbury Hill"
George Thorogood "Who do you love"
Beck "E-Pro"
Beck "Black Tamborine"
Cake "I will survive"
Cake "Sheep go to heaven"
Dirty Vegas "Days go by"
Joe Cocker "Feelin' Alright"
Lenny Kravitz "Are you going to go my way"
Los Lobos "I got loaded"
Steppenwolf "Majic Carpet Ride"
The White Stripes "You're Pretty Good Lookin"
The White Stripes "Seven Nation Army"

The only requirement is that it has to have a nice bass line, suitable for running.
Fire away.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right now I am into the following:

Neil Young "Old Man"
Three Day's Grace - New Album
Stone Sour - New Album
Goo Goo Dolls - All their stuff is AWESOME!!
Tonic - listen to their stuff and you will know many songs!
Fall Out Boys!

Hope this helps!!!

Bob

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Show tunes!

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right On, Anonymous!

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home