A Naval Officer takes a long strange trip to the Desert.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Our families latest Graduate



Here she is. Our very own, personal, Dental Hygenist. I can arrange autographs, but phone numbers any no longer available. Sorry...

I am back in South Carolina for only a very short time before boarding the plane to the sandbox. It will probably be a week or so before I can post again. Next time I should have a great deal more to say. We have a long flight, and then a full training schedule when we get there. I had a whole lot of fun in N.O. while I was there. I would like to say "thank you" to all of my friends, both new and old, who showed me a good time over the last two weeks.

Also, a hearty "Congratulations!" to Gina the graduate. Can you believe she had a job waiting for her before she even finished school! And the money this girl is going to make! She makes me feel very poor...But, she deserves it. Not just because she likes cleaning teeth, because she works hard too...

Thanks again for the good time guys, see everyone in a year. Rest assured, I will miss every one of you.

-Jason

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT WAS A BLAST HANGING OUT WITH YOU IN LOUISIANA. STAY SAFE AND BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THE FAT TIRE BEER. LOVE, AUNT LYNDA AND UNCLE RICH.

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK say you should be hot, jet lagged and really really tired by now. What else can you tell us. Dad

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soapbox? You? Never! Hey, I had a blast visiting last weekend. Thanks, and thank your parents for me, too. Take care.

Jess

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending this link. I'm glad I have a way of keeping up with what you're up to now since I can never seem to even keep up with where you are living these days!
I'll be thinking of you and hoping you are safe over there. Hopefully we'll get to Louisiana at the same time one of these days so we can see each other. Let me know if there is a way to send you some pictures of my new baby girl via email.

Your Dear Friend,
Susie

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home